Sunset on the Gulf Coast - Florida

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a simple shot approaching sunset on a recent holiday to Florida. I know the horizon's not on the traditional bottom 3rd but I think I prefer it where it is. Any thoughts appreciated...

20071231194659_sunset%20on%20pine%20island.jpg

I'll probably have a few more on a similar theme to add over the next few days.

Actually I do. I didn't realise I had this until I started going back through the old RAW files. Looking again I think I prefer this one. Thanks.

Sunset%20On%20Pine%20Island-2.jpg

I think that is spot on mate. For me the emptiness adds to the serenity, and the post/bouy/what ever :D coming out of the water adds scale. The colours are lovely and the image is nice and sharp. Portrait also works for me as well.

N1!

EDIT: Still, I think I prefere the portrait version. :)

WOW, that is sublime! I love the landscape choice, but loved the first one before I saw the second! Everything about it grabs me...the light rays, birds in motion, sign, colours, clouds, etc. NICE! (y)(or 'ACE' as you northerners say lol)

that second pic is stunning a real shot worth priniting in my opinion i love where the light is starting to come through the coulds giving them defination and an outlined shape it looks like gods hand is about to appear or even just hear his voice lol if you know what i mean

Back