Sunset over Montrose Basin

sawman

Private James Frazer
Edit My Images
No
Another from my trip to the Basin.
Sunset_11.jpg

Not sure if i like that charlie, i think theres too much water in the forground and not enough of the red sky thats reflecting on the water but thats just opinion and what do i know, (not a lot before anyone else says it)

No probs. I took it as it was & did not crop or over saturate like some I have seen. The sky was a bit boring to be honest. I could have cropped the rippling water at the front but decided to show the whole frame.

I love the subtle colours and the detail of the birds, a tad more space over the hills would help a tiny bit but thats nit picking

The water texture and colour is just looovely!:)

I love the subtle colours and the detail of the birds, a tad more space over the hills would help a tiny bit but thats nit picking

The water texture and colour is just looovely!:)

Point taken. I will be returning there as I need to get away from squirrels for a while!

No probs. I took it as it was & did not crop or over saturate like some I have seen. The sky was a bit boring to be honest. I could have cropped the rippling water at the front but decided to show the whole frame.

Hope i didn't sound to harsh mate and i understand why you posted it like that. Did you spot any Sea Eagles there (y)

Hope i didn't sound to harsh mate and i understand why you posted it like that. Did you spot any Sea Eagles there (y)

Nah yea were fine. I never looked for sea eagles though. For me birds of prey are over rated. I like my Kestrel & Buzzards but as to Sparrahawks. I had a "word" with one last week.:LOL:

I like that one as it is Charlie.

FWIW.

Like the bird silhouettes and golden reflection.

Think the composition would work better if there was a tad less foreground water and a tad more sky to give a source for that golden reflection

Like the bird silhouettes and golden reflection.

Think the composition would work better if there was a tad less foreground water and a tad more sky to give a source for that golden reflection

:agree:

Ok I will add more sky if I return to there.Thanks for the suggestions

Back