Sunset over Norwich in HDR

Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
First thing I noticed, is that it's seriously on the wonk....I've been up there many times, and Norwich doesn't lean like that!! ;)

Otherwise, it's way over cooked for my tastes.....I like HDR's where you can't really tell it's been applied, this stands out like a black eye on an albino!!

My advice, would be to back to the start and try processing it again.....this time, go a little easier with the sliders!! (y)

I quite like this actually, as Slimbert says though it does need a straighten.

Thanks for the comments.

You'll notice i've changed the image. I checked it as soon as I posted it, and realised the horizon was way out. Should have been the first thing I did, but for some reason I left it till last then forgot. Its now straight, and looks much better as a result.

Re your HDR point - they really are Marmite. Some will like that its 'overdone' some will hate it. Thats just the way it goes. I personally dont think it's way out there, considering what could have been done, but I respect your point and opinion. I plan on having another play, using some of the different shots I took to see if I can tone it down some.

Regards

Last edited:
Back