Sunset over pixie village

Interesting concept, and I think the blending of the exposures has been done fairly well.

I think maybe a slight bit of HDR could make it stand out a little more, as the sky doesn't have a lot of detail, but overall it's still a good image. :) I take it the houses etc were placed by you, if so good planning and location choice.

Thanks Adam, i've never done HDR yet, its on my to learn list, this was just a lot of brush work although from photo to finish it only took me about an hour. It wasn't me who placed them, its at my mum and dads house, my mum loves all this stuff and she potters around in the garden making them . She loves the whole pagan thing with candles in the garden for the summer solstice and what not, i always say to her its a good thing its not the 17th century or she'd be burned at the stake lol.

I love it (y) that works really well :clap: though I think that a lower PoV could have really helped it out a little bit (y)

Matt
MWHCVT
Cheers Matt, yeah you could be right ,that + more little houses. I'll go back when she's collected more.

Even though it was leveled properly it stil feels off and twisted which i liked.

Back