Sunset over Spalding

IanC_UK

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ian Cook
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken tonight, 20d and 70-200 F2.8 IS with 1.4 TC on (Was lookign for barn owls lol) apart from a resize is totally unedited ! :)

sunsetoverspalding.jpg

Great sky Ian.
So that's what I missed; saw some red clouds out the window from the settee :LOL:

Thanks guys

Fabulous sky Ian but a bit of foreground interest would have really made it. :)
Been a gorgeous sunset here aswell this evening... after a totally gorgeous day too, loverly! :D

If i had known i was going to be taking it i could have planned a bit better Glo lol i only had the kit with me listed above, no tripod, flash, or anything lol was purely a drive out to find a Barn Owl, saw the sunset and thought WOW :) im hopeless at landscapes so all things considered its probably the best i could do with my limited experience lol :)

:LOL: call it coincidence or what but.... I seem to have been pointing at almost the exact same spot as you tonight Ian :LOL:

2255773686_dc203334e7_o.jpg

Very nice Ian!! I quite like it as it is, ie with no foreground interest, but I guess if there was something at the side, it may look different. Like the bit of pink peeking through on the horizon too.(y)

Beautiful sunset Ian. I like it as it is too (y) Unfortunately despite gorgeous skies here in lovely Tipton I wasn't able to take advantage.

Back