sunset over the fleet in weymouth

Name
darren
Edit My Images
Yes
from when i was on holiday at weymouth and had just got my camera,and comments and criticisim would be appreciated.
num 1

num 2

num 3

num 4

num 5

num 6

with comments about pic num 3 with black at top ive now edited it .

Last edited:
:thinking:

The second one does not work for me, especially the dark area at the top. The first is better but just seems a bit flat to me. The third I like but it's not there now.

You've changed them around Darren :eek:

Last edited:
The second one does not work for me, especially the dark area at the top. The first is better but just seems a bit flat to me. The third I like but it's not there now.

You've changed them around Darren :eek:

ive worked out how to put pics on but they all moved around im not moving them nemore.

Number 1 is nice. Number 5 is quite good as well. Number 3 has the Black band running over the top & is spoilt by it.

im trying to get pics on but have now managed to get links on,cant work out how to get pics on as im new to site.ne help would be appreciated.ty

Looks like you've got them fixed now (y) best trying the preview button just to test before submitting a new thread i find just incase images or links don't work as expected :)

Nice set of capture's i like 1 and 5 out of the set very nice (y) and Weymouth is quite nice i went myself last year :)

Back