Sunset Shipwreck

wilmorh

Admin's Favourite Member
Edit My Images
Yes
This is a beach near me, ( I only just discovered it), and did my best to get some shots that did it justice. The sun was setting, and it was very windy!

Any c&c would be great:)

1. The shipwreck

Shipwreck.JPG

2. Close up

Shipwreck_4.JPG

3. Silhouette

Shipwreck_2.JPG

4. Waves crashing through

Shipwreck_3.JPG

5. A fisherman

Sunset_fisherman.jpg

6. Beach Walker

Beach_walker.jpg

Well, i was told about the beach by a very good friend, only he neglected to tell me the distance i had to walk...:cautious:

Worth it though!!

These are really lovely though i feel that you have cropped them rather tightly, especially with the first one - i kind of want there to be more sky above the boat. just imo though of course :)
i particularly like the fisherman and the beach walker! :D

Like the timing on the waves crashing through. And love the pic of the young Lady walking on the beach. well done

Oh yes, what a walk it was, we will get our own back alanodale! :bat:
So wilmorh, does the "beachwalker" know you are putting pics of her on here?! I don't remember you mentioning it?!! :thinking:

thanks everyone for your coments. I must admit, the last two are my favourites:)

I really like 1, 2 and 6.

The first two have a lovely balance and I like the close crops that you've used. Rust is up there with cheesecake as something I can't resist so these have a huge head start for me... but they don't need it. Really cool shots.

6 just oozes class. The composition, the colours, the pose, the shadow, the light. All great.

These are really lovely though i feel that you have cropped them rather tightly, especially with the first one - i kind of want there to be more sky above the boat. just imo though of course :)
i particularly like the fisherman and the beach walker! :D

Couldn't agree more tbh. In the first one, my eye keeps wanting to dart over to the boat in search of a focal point.

The fisherman shot is awsome though, I really like this shot. As said really, I feel the crops on one or two might be a bit tight, but otherwise I really like them all. Certainly looks like a nice location!

Last one for me - very good indeed. Colours are pleasing in the first few, but they look a little soft to me? Fisherman is nice too, although I'd've quite liked to have seen the end of his rod :)lol::naughty: you folks at the back)

My whos been busy.......but where was my invite....:( I think number two is my favourite xx

:) Thanks to everyone for your coments, proper chuffed with the response:banana:

Already had a request for number six to be put onto canvas:woot:

Thanks again :)

Last one for me. Subject positioned perfectly in the frame.

Back