Sunset

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
Driving home last night the sunset was pretty spectacular - one of the best I have seen for long time, sadly I had no time to go find a suitable location so this area was the best I could do

anyway had my camera with me but 24mm Lens was not wide enough on a 1.6 crop body so took about 20 shots in raw and stitched two together

no saturation applied here slightly lightened with curves
I think you will agree that a beautiful sunset

must get 12mm lens soon

478387746_fUWeX-L.jpg

cheers Chris

Last edited:
great shot, with or without drink :LOL: stiched well too.

Michael.

Spectacular sky :)

Just wondering what a more normal crop would look like with more of the top showing. Got any more to stitch together ? :)

cheers guys
it was really one of the best sunsets with the moody clouds etc and I started a bit of a rush with all sorts of people appearing with digital cameras

I adore seeing skys like this and for once had my camera with me
Robert I took about 20 shots and do have more and played around for a while but I was happiest with the one I posted, but I know what you mean

ideally an ultra wide was the tool needed but sadly 24mm on the day was all I had, but still pretty happy with the result
thanks for the comments
Chris

Wow, it looks like the second coming. I was expecting to see another picture but with the face of The Almighty poking through the clouds :LOL: Stunning!

Amazing. The sky is boiling! Great capture

Awesome sky , very nice (y)

Wow.

Thats a wonderful sunset, it's just a pity that you never had a great location to make the most of it.

Thats amazing!

You found a great sky there mate (y)

Really nice shot. I like that.(y)

Now THAT's what I call a breathtaking sunset. A truly excellent capture. :)

That’s one hell of a capture and great PP too!

lovely, its a little scary, like big blogs of magma are going to fall out of those red cloud pockets...:D

:clap::clap::clap:

Spectacular

that sky is amazing!

Back