Sunset

Edit My Images
Yes
Ok so this is my first photo on this forum for crit so please, play nice, thanks!

So I went out for a drive to find a location to get some sunset shots, I have not had time to process them all but here is a first image let me know what you think...

(click for flickr)

Not bad at all :)

The layers in the ground help give some interest. Think I'd have cropped off some of that solid dark base. nice job with a difficult exposure.

:( NOW can you see why I am not PP'ing too many of my own from current trip.... that dark base....I can see a mown field and a grass area beyond in that 'dark base'.....and no amount of piddling with settings on lappy gets rid! :shake:

However, beautiful shot ukd, one I really look forward to viewing on proper monitor when i get home - the detail layers look like they really work! (y)

Lovely colour in the sky and nice crisp silhouette, well done(y)

Lovely sunset, looks tropical and not British! (y)

Hope you don't mind, here's how I'd crop it if it were mine.

TPUKD1.jpg

I had an issue with my iMac having a much darker display than my Sony TFT which I have plugged into it, basically one has the fields one has a black expanse it should be the latter which you see.

Here is some more...

Thanks, btw every one just been playing with iLife 08 from last night when I went to regents street and I can say its a real improvement really nice application saves taking every image into photoshop or aperture.

Back