Super 15 Rugby in London: Crusaders v Sharks

Name
Patrick
Edit My Images
No
Twickenham hosted the first Super 15 match in the northern hemisphere on Sunday to raise money for Christchurch earthquake victims. It was a different class of rugby to what's usually on show in Europe, no surprise there. Some world class players wherever you looked and it was a thrilling match: final score 44-28.

As usual with TWickenham when it's a nice day out, the sunlight filled half the pitch which made getting correct exposures pretty tricky. Also I think packing an extender might be a good idea next time.

Anyway, comments and criticism would be great... :)

21774792.jpg

75967447.jpg

77045939.jpg

77010418.jpg

76178286.jpg

6. Mid-dive would have been far better...
46028146.jpg

Terrific. 2,5 and especially 8 are really great captures.

Cracking shots. how you chose those out of the whole set i have no idea as i think there are some belters you haven't shown on here but i dounderstand you can't show them all .

Another belting set of photo's Patrick.

As Terri say's its a shame you cant put all 82 of them on here. I love #21 Sean Maitland in mid dive.(y)

awesome capture on number 7

yeah southern hemisphere rugby is brilliant to watch :D bring on the World Cup!!!

Sonny Bill is indeed a beast, what a player. And that's with half his mind on boxing!

Thanks all, Andy I did for most of the first half then just went fully manual in the second. If there's plenty of light about I tend to just go with it.

AFC, the massive CANON advertising put me off that one! But cheers anyway

A really beautiful set. I've always said, sexy rugby makes sexy photos.

Only thing I would say that the horizons in 1 & 4 are ever so slightly off, but that's really picking at straws.

Sonny Bill is indeed a beast, what a player. And that's with half his mind on boxing!

Thanks all, Andy I did for most of the first half then just went fully manual in the second. If there's plenty of light about I tend to just go with it.

AFC, the massive CANON advertising put me off that one! But cheers anyway

Now I know the reason why, I'm 100% behind you :LOL:

Quite simply stunning!. Great pictures of the greatest team game on the planet!

Brilliant and thanx for sharing these with us. Patrick there are sone corkers there.
I unfortunately am a Shark fan and we got a hiding.
Lovely set on the website as well.

Back