super service without spending a penny

Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
I had a issue with a spotting scope camera mount the other day one I had bought off of e/bay a used item , I simply couldn't get the new T2 mount for my camera to fit the adapter . I found a supplier of the brand on google SHERWOODS PHOTOS LTD and spoke to a super lad called matt . I tried to explain what the problem was and what I had but he couldn't work it out so he then suggested I send him photos of everything I had for it . took pics sent them off and five minutes later he advised me that one of the parts that looked like a solid piece was actually a two part item , he then advised I fit the old t2 mount back on it to help it unscrew and bingo it worked , superb caring service from someone that I have never ever dealt with or spent a penny with .
I do know that if I need anything further for scoping etc it will be where I buy from . unbelievable service in this day and age

I'd send a mail to them also thanking Matt for his service and if possible to his boss.

Wondered I got the impression it was his business Matt

More than 40 years ago, I read a report from a well know sport photographer who needed a part for an assignment which he'd left at home, during transit through New York he popped into a camera shop to see if they had a replacement/spare. They didnt have the part but they took his details and later that evening dropped the part off at his hotel, a small priced item but essential to his assignment. He relayed the story through the UK photography journals of the time, they received untold free advertising and he's used them ever since.
B&H is there name. From tiny acorns mighty oak trees grow.

Back