Supercars Galore

Name
Mike Simpson
Edit My Images
Yes
Technically not very good, but car lovers won't care! Thought i would share these photos with you. They were taken by my mate on a camera phone today, i did the post processing, and tried to tidy up the noise etc. There was a lot more cars, but the other pics weren't very good.

dsc00047fx6.jpg

dsc00027gz9.jpg

dsc00032xn7.jpg

dsc00043uc3.jpg

dsc00044he2.jpg

dsc00036xc0.jpg

dsc00035ex1.jpg

dsc00026um9.jpg

dsc00055wj4.jpg

some nice images here, but some of the file sizes will be uncomfortable for others to view, they are a bit large!

Nice cars and very good quality to be coming from a phone :)

some nice images here, but some of the file sizes will be uncomfortable for others to view, they are a bit large!

I wanted to save them on full quality as they were from a phone camera and compression was very noticeable. :p Most of them are below 800x600 though :)

Phone used was a K800i. Here are some more photos...

dsc00028yq9.jpg

dsc00029mx7.jpg

dsc00045im1.jpg

dsc00046ys7.jpg

dsc00048le6.jpg

dsc00050pf5.jpg

hhmmm must have missed them:bonk: were they at the FOS?

No, these were taken yestaday. :woot:

My mate went on an advanced driving course at Goodwood race track, these cars just happened to be there. He will be going again for a Ferrari race day, this time i will go along with the camera :) :love:

oh right;) he'll have a great day driving the Ferrari(y) look forward to the pics:)

Yeah, i got my dad the Ferrari day for his birthday a couple years ago, expensive, but he said it was great fun! There is normally the odd Porsche, Lambo or Ferrari at the track, so it should be a good photo opportunity.

Noticed you went to Goodwood, guess your in the Hampshire/West Sussex region? Everybody is having fun with there meets up North, but nothing is ever happening down South! :p

Brighton meet would be good place :) I know divine_madness lives in Hampshire :p

Some serious money here. :crying:

Great pics for a phone, especially like the selective colour (yellow that is, not a clue what the car is tho :| )

They are excellent from a phone. And nice PP too. Well impressed. Was 009 one of the Le Mans cars, or has it just got a sticker on the side to make it look that way?

Looks again - no its front splitter is far too high and rad is too small - guess its just the sticker - ah well.

Good pics though

They are excellent from a phone. And nice PP too. Well impressed. Was 009 one of the Le Mans cars, or has it just got a sticker on the side to make it look that way?

Looks again - no its front splitter is far too high and rad is too small - guess its just the sticker - ah well.

Good pics though

Its very likely its from Le Mans, as it is a DBR9, not the baby DBRS9. I have a small video of the Veyron starting up, you can hear the DBR9 driving round the race track in the background :D Sounds immense.

Back