superdream

Name
dave
Edit My Images
Yes
used to be thousands of these flying around when i was a lad, now you never even see a 250, this is in very good nick, look at the size of those indicators

superdreamsmall.jpg

My dad's mate had one, I used to love sitting on it as a lad. They have a very unique sound to them, I always knew he was on hs way 2 minutes before he arrived.

A bike I've always wanted.

TFS.

A mate of mine had one of those, it was gutless and horrible. I liked the look of it though, so I bought the 400 which had the extra power it needed. The trouble was that it vibrated so much that it would send your hands to sleep on long journeys, so I ended up with the 750 which was much nicer.

It's nice to see people looking after these old bikes though isn't it? :cool:

Reactions: zx9
A mate of mine had one of those, it was gutless and horrible. I liked the look of it though, so I bought the 400 which had the extra power it needed. The trouble was that it vibrated so much that it would send your hands to sleep on long journeys, so I ended up with the 750 which was much nicer.

It's nice to see people looking after these old bikes though isn't it? :cool:
I had one too and I agree, it was gutless and 'orribe!! Fellow bikers that tried it nicknamed it w*tdream. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Sky
Back