Supermoto from Three Sisters

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
Michelle Disalvo, an american lass that came across the pond to race in Mettet, Belgium last week, did this weekend and is going back to Belgium for next weekend to race over there.

She's never raced in rain before and when they do in the states, they take the dirt section out (Supermoto is 60% tarmac, 40% dirt (or supposed to be!)).

This was just one I decided to put on the web, I do have better from Mettet, just not sorted out a decent frame for myself yet!

Carl.

http://www.carls-photos.net/2006/desktopimages/michelle.jpg

Nice pic Carl.
The name 'Disalvo' rings a bell...does she have a brother or other relative that had a few rides on a WSB or MotoGP bike a few years ago???
...or is my mind playing tricks on me again :thinking:

excellent shot, very impressed with that!

Great shot, These dont look like you were up on the spectators hill, did you have paddock access to get good ground level shots?

Been to 3sisters a few times for the Supermoto and have come away disappointed everytime.

Nice, good clear background too :)

Can't help but get a clear background at Sissys. It's bland and feature less, with no crowds wider shots are still clear :(

Rowrah on Saturday at Workington, again no crowds but I do like it there. Plus I get to play with my 300 f2.8 :)

Carl.

Back