Supertourers at the Gold Cup - more pics added

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Supertourers.
This is going to be a superb series. Provided a great spectacle and Nostalgia as well. Lots of other superb stuff at the Gold Cup as always but this makes a great addition.
six quick pics to give a flavour

1 Vauxhall Fanatic that is John Cleland
9602158464_96ffdca4dd_b.jpg

2 Fantastic Ex Harvey RS500 with a dent from Patrick Watts enthusiasm
9602151690_1817ab1e8c_b.jpg

3 Really pleased with this one, Coming through the trees
9602126984_7122e91a0c_b.jpg

4 A certain Mr Watts before he put himself out of the race
9602107604_a6c14bda19_b.jpg

5 Beautifully turned out Ex Matt Neil Nissan
9602156260_b8c97b77c1_b.jpg

6 Ric Woods Fantastically noisy Capri
9602133670_4367a9600c_b.jpg

Thanks for looking
C&C welcome as always

Last edited:
The 406 is by far the most exciting car for me, amazing line up of super tourers.. nostalgia overload!

Could never get bored of staring at these cars, thanks for sharing.

Blimey, you got these up quick. I've only just walked in through the door!
Great pans, 2 and 5 really look the business. I really like what you have done with 3 as well. Its an interesting angle and I'm a sucker for a mass of leaves covering up the frame.
It was good racing, though on the whole, I only really enjoyed the Supertourers, historic touring cars, and F2/F5000, the racing seemed a little stale in the other classes.
Was fantastic to see the supertourers though, I hope the series continues to pick up momentum and I think it would be a great support race for the BTCC in the future.
Matty

You seem to be stuck around druids and clay hill. Do love the sound of that Capri. Good set as well

Very nice set and as said superb pans love 2
Yup 2 is my favorite as well Thanks

Nice set!

Superb, nice crisp pans, 2 & 6 for me, but a great set overall :)
Thanks again another vote for 2

The 406 is by far the most exciting car for me, amazing line up of super tourers.. nostalgia overload!

Could never get bored of staring at these cars, thanks for sharing.
Sorry cant agree with you about the 406 LOL mine was never reliable. Thanks for the comments gotta love supertourers.

Blimey, you got these up quick. I've only just walked in through the door!
Great pans, 2 and 5 really look the business. I really like what you have done with 3 as well. Its an interesting angle and I'm a sucker for a mass of leaves covering up the frame.
It was good racing, though on the whole, I only really enjoyed the Supertourers, historic touring cars, and F2/F5000, the racing seemed a little stale in the other classes.
Was fantastic to see the supertourers though, I hope the series continues to pick up momentum and I think it would be a great support race for the BTCC in the future.
Matty
thanks, good suggestion re support for BTCC

Thanks guys

Back