Suprised YES I am

Dangermouse

Squeaky Clean
Edit My Images
No
I traded my much loved tamron the other day for a Sigma 170-500f5 and as soon as the deal was done I was thinking what have I done Tamron 70-200f2.8 for a Sigma 170-500f5, I thought at first that I had made a mistake but then thought the Tamron was always stretched to its limit where I do my aircraft shots so give it a go.
Yesterday was a washout due to the weather so I couldnt get any decent results but it did look promising, Then today we only went to Sandtoft as nothing was happening anywhere and caught this....comments appreciated please

DSC_0027.jpg

looks a nice shot

colours stand out well!

are you still letting photobucket resize them?

if you are, i recommend resizing them yourself before uploading. will improve the quality of the pics on forums :)

good luck with the new lens!

Very nice Pete. I see this was shot at 175mm. How sharp is she at 500mm mate? That lens would come in handy for you in Wales, if you get good light.

Kev.

Nowt wrong wi it mate! Rekon you got best of deal if they all come out like that!!

Nowt wrong wi it mate! Rekon you got best of deal if they all come out like that!!

Really I wasnt even trying as it seemed quiet we just sat in the car and waited for an airplane sound (didnt even take the scanner) then jumped out and shot so looks like with some settings set its a good one (y)

Back