Surfs up at Tynemouth, Tyne & Wear.

Edit My Images
Yes
If anybody is interested the British National Surfing Championships
are being held at Tynemouth this weekend coming (7th & 8th Oct). I have been talking to one of the event organisers and it looks like it should be a really good weekend.

Hopefully some opportunities to get some good action shots - I have never tried photographing this sport before so if anybody has any tips please shout up.

Cheers,

Bob

Hmm, an impromptu opportunity for a TP meet?

I normally don't 'do' people, but if there are some others doing it I might be tempted :)

Just out of interest, has anyone ever talked to an event organiser who said their event was going to be rubbish?

;)

... fair comment!:razz:

Wetsparks - I am going to see what the weather looks like for surf on Thu/Fri and make a decision. The prize money is £5k so it should attract some quality acts! (God I might even have a go - it cant be that hard!)

BobR;131676 The prize money is £5k so it should attract some quality acts! (God I might even have a go - it cant be that hard!)[/QUOTE said:
You been up that ladder sniffin those paint fumes again :LOL:

Anyone know what time it starts - might be interested, not a surf fan but if the weathers good might be worth a look.

Managed to find this but cant find any times.

Apparently as you would expect very dependant on the weather but looking between 9 and 10 and going on all day, both days.

ss.jpg

Unconfirmed, but allegedly the comp this weekend has been canceled due to the bad weather forecast :(

:(

Back