Surprising Pixsy match - photo backdrop being sold with my photo

I said *mod edited*... so in this ever so sensitive world we live in, it had to be removed. The fact that it is a perfectly correct description of their eye formation doesn't seem to come into the equation.
The world has gone absolutely mad - this is why there is no humour now. Look at the humour and fun we had in the 70s and 80s - most of it has been BANNED. Fun is no longer allowed. Oh, but they say, you're picking on them...then they learn to pick back. It is called banter.

Let's be honest here, you're just a horrible person. In the last few days you've slagged off Vegans, Arabs, and the Chinese. You're using "Banter" as a disguise for racism. If you think that stuff is funny you can go and live with Roy Chubby Brown and Jim Davidson in your little white world where you can mock anyone that's vaguely different from you.

Slavery was OK a century ago.
Times change...

If you are going to make a point it helps to get it right.

Assuming you are in the UK slavery was fine about 190 years ago but was banned in 1833 (185 years) - it was fairly unpopular in the run up to that.

Of course if you happen to be a rather well off member of certain Gulf states, then it's still fine. After all, why pay your domestic servants when they'll work for free?

Let's be honest here, you're just a horrible person. In the last few days you've slagged off Vegans, Arabs, and the Chinese. You're using "Banter" as a disguise for racism. If you think that stuff is funny you can go and live with Roy Chubby Brown and Jim Davidson in your little white world where you can mock anyone that's vaguely different from you.

Actually I sort of agree with vegan slagging (although no idea what he said)! :p

And let's face it, as vile as Roy was, he was still pretty bloody funny.

Jim...

...not so much.

BTW PSA key tip: if you want REALLY offensive humour, Google 'Keving Bloody Wilson'. He's side-splittingly funny.

Better without the G in Kevin...

Interesting - so if it's presented as humour (or hatred of a specific person we can get others to agree is reprehensible) then it's OK, but if it's just someone's normal attitude then they should burn in hell?

Actually I sort of agree with vegan slagging (although no idea what he said)! :p
Vegans = horrible hypocrites . Actually, joking apart, someone who equates Vegans with Arabs etc is missing the point, which is that Arabs etc can’t change who they are whereas veganism is just a choice, like Christianity or Islam and so is a valid subject for criticism.

Oh there's still humour alright. A great deal of it is laughing at fossilized pricks like you.

That's banter by the way.
There was an interesting employment tribunal case recently. The tribunal ruled that it was OK for the boss to call his employee a "fat ginger pikey".

However context is everything. In this case the employee was part of a testosterone-fuelled sales team where "banter" like this was a routine element if the daily office life. They all dished it out, they all took it, no harm, no foul. But then after the bloke was sacked for something unconnected, he complained that he had been discriminated against and that phrases like "fat ginger pikey" were evidence of this. Sorry, said the tribunal, but it was just banter. You didn't complain about it then - indeed you indulged in it - so you can't complain about it now.

So, is it OK to call someone a "fossilized prick"? It depends on the context. If that person has a history of using "colourful" phrases and claiming that it's just banter, then the ruling clearly says it's OK to treat them as they treat others. But if not, not. And you can't justify it by claiming that something is just banter, in circumstances where you have no good reason to believe that it will be accepted as such.

In this case I think you're on pretty solid ground. "Fossilised prick" it is.

Last edited:
... But then after the bloke was sacked for something unconnected, he complained that he had been discriminated against and that phrases like "fat ginger pikey" were evidence of this.

Typical whinging GWA (Ginger With Attitude). Psycho lunatics, the lot of them.

. If that person has a history of using "colourful" phrases and claiming that it's just banter, then the ruling clearly says it's OK to treat them as they treat others. {/QUOTE]

Nah. I'm effing rude to everyone (you monstrous turd) .

More than happy to take it incoming though.

Slavery was OK a century ago.
Times change...

I beg to differ. have you not seen any news in the last 5 years? Chinese gang masters, plenty of Eastern European gang masters. There was a case in Derby since Christmas. There is more slavery now than there ever was. Know anyone who works for Amazon in their warehouses? Our son did, he managed to stick it out fo r 3 weeks... you are not permitted to speak to any other worker in the place other than to receive instructions. The toilets were too far away for him to reach and get back in the allotted time, so he got disciplinaries for taking too long - it was a 5 minute trot from his station, so that is a 10 minute turn around, plus the necessary.... Slavery is alive and well, just in a slightly different format, and those 'slaves' are still being sold IN THIS COUNTRY not just abroad.

Oh come on. Surely you can do better than that. What a lilly-livered type of response. Get some thicker skin, broader shoulders and give it a proper go.

Fossilised prick? Prick I can live with, fossilised I am not, yet. Not quite.

When you are in a hole...

Get a JCB and make yourself look like an even bigger tool.

When you are in a hole...

Get a JCB and make yourself look like an even bigger tool.
You probably noticed that one of our biggest tools (Boris Johnson) just got himself a JCB ;)

Just been emailed I will be getting paid for an unrelated Pixsy case. If they got paid what they said they were asking for, their fees must be 60%. Guess at least you're not paying money up front to a lawyer with the risk of getting nothing back.

I had 2 claims running with Pixsy, one with the daily Star and another with a video company both of which were using my pictures without permission. Basically both just ignored Pixsy and they just gave up.
I had the same, Pixsy just said they weren't responding to emails and therefore they just gave up. Not exactly great for the customers of Pixsy

But some people are simply too sensitive and take it personally. Those who complain about a few words wouldn't last the first hour in the services.

Well this isn't the services for a start. From what is intimated in some of the above comments to justify the use of the modded phrase with it being an accurate description. It's more the use of it in a derogatory manner that's the real issue.

Last edited:
Just been emailed I will be getting paid for an unrelated Pixsy case. If they got paid what they said they were asking for, their fees must be 60%. Guess at least you're not paying money up front to a lawyer with the risk of getting nothing back.
Good result Alan , I find that despite what some think they keep pushing at getting a claim through , it’s how they make a living at the end of the day

Back