Sutherland

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
No
Hi I have just bought Photoshop elements 9 and have just been having a play around with it on a photo I took a while ago. I would welcome any comments on my novice attempt.
Neil

sutherland.jpg

Last edited:
Neil,
Have a play around with the contrast and highlights sliders to bring out more cloud detail then finish off with a little sharpening.
Think you'll find that will give your shot (which is pleasing to the eye) a "lift".

BTW - where abouts in Sutherland is that ?

Neil,
Have a play around with the contrast and highlights sliders to bring out more cloud detail then finish off with a little sharpening.
Think you'll find that will give your shot (which is pleasing to the eye) a "lift".

BTW - where abouts in Sutherland is that ?

yes some more bite and sharpness...and if possible a half filter to make the sky a bit more uneven..gradual darkness to the top
if you can put up your full size image i am sure its better...upload to pix.ie...thats a decent site
cheers
geof

Last edited:
Hi thanks for you comments I will have a play around with it arclight the photograph was taken near Oldshoremore

Hi thanks for you comments I will have a play around with it arclight the photograph was taken near Oldshoremore

Cheers - been there. Walked in to Sandwood Bay from Oldshoremore.

Back