Swan like.... please comment- updated pic

Edit My Images
No
Hi

Taken this afternoon whilst out in Leasows Park, Halesowen....

Please take the time to comment and help me continually improve ;)

Thanks
Deb
x

swan_resized.JPG

not much to criticise there (y)

That is not a bad swan image at all Deb ... (y) ... notoriously hard to capture well because of the majority white plumage ... :cautious: ... but you have managed quite well ... ;)

The point of focus should be the eye but I think yours is just a little soft is all imhgo ... :shrug:

:p

Thanks guys.... Ven, I know exactly what you mean, was a little disappointed when I uploaded it but am still pleased with it - swans are something that I never seem to get right...:thinking: :LOL:

Hi,

The swan has undergone a bit of a clean up in CS3 - we used this picture on Monday evening at the photograpy society I go too... I have done some more cleansing on it today. Your thoughts please?

swan_Mod2_copy_resized.JPG

2nd photo is much better, tip on taking swans on a sunny day is to under expose the photo to stop the white being blown out. On a very sunny day I would underexpose by 1.5 to 2 stops, when the swan is front lit. (sry of you already knew this)

Nice shot. I don't see any worries about improving on this evidence. ;)

I like the cleaned up version. Swans often have grubby heads and necks from continually being dipped underwater and a lot of water isn't the cleanest.

Nice clean picture Deborah and please feel free to pm me on how you did your Frame.

Back