Swansea Marina

stan the man

Nutkicker
Name
mark
Edit My Images
Yes
took these pics a few months ago,not sure what i make of them,and would value your opinion of where i can improve..

DSC01048.jpg

DSC01049.jpg

DSC01038.jpg

I quite like the 3rd photo.

The first photo is nice, but the verticals could do with some straighting.

Nice to see some one else from Neath on the website.

cheers folks...never noticed that spot in the sky,what would have caused it?it doesn't appear on any of the other photos :thinking: all this photography malarkey is new to me :LOL: i'll remove the dark spot in photoshop (y)

taxi...small world isn't it,i live in the melin area.i've been making enquiries about classes etc with regards to using all the various settings etc on the camera,but there seems to be nothing in this area at present...

The spot looks like sensor dust to me i had it until i cleaned it...Ray

taxi...small world isn't it,i live in the melin area.i've been making enquiries about classes etc with regards to using all the various settings etc on the camera,but there seems to be nothing in this area at present...

You not to far away from me, I'm up on Hillside.

Theres not to much about in this area, in the way of courses :crying:. I've pretty much learned from me mistakes, and using the forums to learn :)

Use the critique section as much as possible, as the good people on this site will point you in the right direction. The criticism is always constructive so do not be afraid to use it. (y)

If you want a meet up PM me and I'll help you as much as I can. Which with me knowledge should not take long (y)

You not to far away from me, I'm up on Hillside.

Theres not to much about in this area, in the way of courses :crying:. I've pretty much learned from me mistakes, and using the forums to learn :)

Use the critique section as much as possible, as the good people on this site will point you in the right direction. The criticism is always constructive so do not be afraid to use it. (y)

If you want a meet up PM me and I'll help you as much as I can. Which with me knowledge should not take long (y)

cheers,PM on it's way (y)

For me I think you've missed three potentially very good shots here.

In the first you've got someone leaning against the building showing some attitude. The second there's the opportunity to get a great abstract with the reflections in the window. Same with the third, it's a nice scene but there's no real focal point.

It's just my opinion but I feel if you'd gone in close with these you'd have had three far stronger images :)

Back