Sweetheart Abbey

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
My parents recently moved up to Scotland and i've just got back from visiting them for the first time. Visited this lovely little place called Sweetheart Abbey in a village called New Abbey nr Dumfries.

Beautiful day, just wished i'd had some filters :bang:. The sky is blown on pretty much all the shots, knowing my luck it wont be as nice next time i go up!

abbey1.jpg

abbey2.jpg

abbey3.jpg

Hi,

Pity about the sky on the left in the first shot - but to be fair, I doubt I couldn't have done any better without filters!!

Number two looks good, three is probably the best for me.

You know, I don't think it'll matter if the weather isn't quite so good next time - I think that place will be interesting for shots whatever the weather!!

Thanks for sharing! :)

Matt

Great shots, blown skies or not. There's some real colour and contrast there. I like them....

thanks guys, it is majorly photogenic, its just a shame there is some scaffolding up there at the moment which i managed to keep out of shot.

I will be visiting up there quite often, so it will be interesting to see how the pics of the place differ through the seasons (and i'll have some grads on next time!)

I'd be proud to have taken any of those,
but #3 is the best IMHO

Back