Swimming with the ducks

Name
Chuck M
Edit My Images
Yes
My 7 month old daughter (Zoe) swimming with the ducks. Would have been perfect if she looked at the camera but she was too distracted with her playmates.

94888765.jpg

Thanks for looking. :)

I'd def try and do this again with her looking up - would be a great shot I'm sure of it! The colours really work, especially with that composition.

Take one at a much lower angle to include the look on her face. ;)

I'd def try and do this again with her looking up - would be a great shot I'm sure of it! The colours really work, especially with that composition.

I agree...a lovely shot!

Take one at a much lower angle to include the look on her face. ;)

I reckon the angle needs to stay as it is to keep the symmetrical composition - oh, crop the left side of the frame would help! The more I look at this photo the more I'm seeing such as the texture of the grass, it's brill!

Thanks for the reply guys. I already cloned out my toe.

I'll try to do this shot again and hope my daughter looks at the camera. The big challenge for me is to find out a way for her to look away from the ducks. Tough job!!! :)

Love it, just the right balance of vivid colours and texture in the grass, top notch, goodluck getting her to look up next time!!

Love that composition in the first one! Great exposure/colours too! Would have been a total cracker if she was looking up. Try it again, only this time shout her name! That's how the Pap's get movie stars to look at them.
Great Shot :clap:

Although you have made her look up for this one I still think the first is better, just the relaxed pose in pool with the ducks as company makes for a better image than a child in a pushchair. Does that make sense??
But great shot again though, wish the grass here was that green and thick...

Back