Sychnant Pass & Conwy

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
No
Hi all, not posted any images in a while , but whilst I'm still convalescing from my surgery a few weeks ago, yesterday the wife decided to take me out for the day for a spot of lunch (a different set of walls to look at :)), and we ended up at a favourite place of ours, the north Wales coast. Took these with my lowly Olympus OMD-EM1, and for an impromptu day out, quite pleased with these considering the grey flat lighting.

Also, as a note, anyone finding themselves in this area could do a lot worse than having a meal at the Fairy Glen Inn (at the bottom of the Sychnant pass, on the coast side), - superb food and a very warm welcome ! Hope you like.

16109234714_a44b46deed_o.jpg

16731546845_61071946bb_o.jpg

16109235224_ec34fc15bd_o.jpg

16705650876_9aa07f8cf0_o.jpg

16730471372_e8a7b98876_o.jpg
[/url]

Last edited:
Very good Andrew:clap:, especially as we are taking a holiday cottage in the area in mid-May.:banana: I take it that there is a drivable road over this pass, as I am disabled and no longer able to do the mountain goat stuff.:banghead:

Absolutely there is. In fact the small car park we stopped at for the first 3 photos is right at the side of the road and then there's a path way (you can just see it in image #3), that leads from the car park to the hills, and for the most part it's pretty flat and perfect for the less fit or disabled person. The light should be better when you are there in May as well !

Back