Sydney

Decent shot of the bridge and opera house, pity you could not have got closer with less sea in the picture....:)

I don't think you can really get much closer to it to get less sea in the picture, I've just bought Adobe light room, so I may try have a play and see what I can do

If I'm being totally honest, I don't quite understand ISO and how it works and what settings you need etc. Also I seem to have my ISO set to a certain value and when I take the picture it changes sometimes?

If I'm being totally honest, I don't quite understand ISO and how it works and what settings you need etc. Also I seem to have my ISO set to a certain value and when I take the picture it changes sometimes?

All it is, is your cameras sensitivity to light. The higher the ISO number the more sensitive your camera is to light. Therefore allowing you to use faster shutter speeds and/or smaller apertures. N.B. Remember that theres always a trade of when using higher ISO numbers or in fact if you adjust any of the settings on your camera.

For one of the first go's with your camera (I asumme) it's not a bad effort. Although you may want to level the horizon?

Last edited:
I think the photo needs a slight rotation anti clockwise just dosent seem straight. Im going to Sydney again this week so no doubt in a few weeks I will share a similar photo ha.

Danny, I'll be interested to compare some of your pictures. I've got hundreds on my computer!! You'll have a great time

Back