table top tripod

My head has arrived, love it. It is really really good.

Well constructed in every way. Incredibly smooth pan at the top, to the point that it is satisfying. The ball lock is quick to lock and unlock and with the lever it makes it incredibly easy to tighten vs a regular knob. All metal construction and good size. So good I might get another one for my other tripods.

cvKDBo7.jpg

My head has arrived, love it. It is really really good.

Well constructed in every way. Incredibly smooth pan at the top, to the point that it is satisfying. The ball lock is quick to lock and unlock and with the lever it makes it incredibly easy to tighten vs a regular knob. All metal construction and good size. So good I might get another one for my other tripods.

cvKDBo7.jpg
What head is it?

I am thinking of going down fluid head route but I'll first try it with my ballhead this weekend

Thanks. I really like the quick release lever on my current ballhead. May be I can replace it on this one. Do you know if you can remove the top clamp that holds the plate?

Yup, the top pan plate can be taken off, they sell that separately on that link too.

tried my combination (A7RIII+200-600mm) and works perfectly in the hide!
Just as I suspected the QR on my ballhead is a must in cases where birds end up closer and below the hide

Back