Tablet found on floor... Should i take it?

Edit My Images
Yes
Ok, honest situation here, arriving at work today i spotted something on the floor, it was pink and shiny, so obviously attracted my attention... Picked it up, as you do, and it was a single tablet in a factory sealed bubble pack thingy.

Being nosey on the 400yard walk to my section I googled the tablet name "Womenra" turns out its for horny women. Stuck it in my pocket and forgot about it.

Now, ive just arrived home and found it in my pocket and i wouldnt half mind a horny women right about now... so should i take it?

Failing that, any horny women on here please contact me... :)

If darryn too busy just give me a shout :p :LOL:

What a thing to find! that will be great chat in the pub after a few pints :D

Aye, I can envisage something like...

"Ive got this pill Darling, so when i cannot satisfy you properly, you can drop this pill and it will finish you off"

In fact, i think ive used that line... :(

10 miles along the M65, Blackburn on a friday night should sort out your needs

You should put it up on the noticeboard, just say "tablet found, owner can reclaim by contacting.......". See what happens :D

You should put it up on the noticeboard, just say "tablet found, owner can reclaim by contacting.......". See what happens :D

Winner... Ill do this tomorrow. :)

I might even send an internal email... I can add in the email that i fear this could be someones medication and therefore mark it as an urgent mass mail. :)

In other news... ive had no PMs yet from horny ladies... maybe i should remove my picture from my avatar.

I say get it down ya neck (y)

If you grow a decent set of norks and get the desire to shave your legs, you'll probably be able to sort yourself out ;)

If that happens, then I'll buy you a brandy, cupcake ;)

Failing that, any horny women on here please contact me... :)

It's not for "horny" women, they don't need it.
It's for that 75 year old woman on good Morning earlier today with her "gadgets";)

It was "This Morning". ;)

I saw that, kudos to them for showing it, just like they did with the vasectomy (That really made me go OW)

It was "This Morning". ;)

I saw that, kudos to them for showing it, just like they did with the vasectomy (That really made me go OW)

Thats a co-incidence I said "ow" to when he let go of the tube and had to go delving around with the forceps to find it again.

Come to think of it it was a bit more than "ow".

What they showed someone having a vasectomy on This Morning?

Blimey -- I think for 90% of males on this forum that would be uncomfortable viewing!! :puke::puke:

/me crosses legs in solidarity

Oh and Darryn, I'd do what other have suggested and put a notice up, mind you if you may not get the response you want and could end up being chased by some horny granny!! lol

They did Sbb.
What got it for me was that the doctor gave him his anaesthetic needle (who the doc called it 'Jungle Juice' lol). Then when he went at him with the laser needle thing to give him the vasectomy, it was making him jump (obv not numbed enough), so he had to give him another injection.

Thats what made me go ooooowwwww

Hmmmmmm -- no thankyouvery much!!

I'm not surprised he jumped I'd be somewhere up on the ceiling if they tried that, with or without jungle-juice!! :LOL::LOL:

Back