Bazza
Edit My Images
Yes
ok it came late last night

P1040516.JPG

First impressions

yes well built and does what it says on the tin

However it does have a few drawbacks

I bent the USB contact and had to strip down the gadget to bend it back in place to my mind it should have been securely fixed inside
Getting it to run in a straight line needs several goes to get it to do so. made scratch mark which might help
The motor is noisy so needs the audio deleted in post production
It even in slow setting is really to fast for closeup work but ok for distance
If I had to pay full price I think it would have gone back but I got it at half price so can't really complain
Only tried it with a compact camera so no idea How a DSLR would work with it yet
Setting it up for circular subject all round view does take time getting everything in position and camera focus speed needs to be quite fast .
No idea how long the battery lasts before charging up (if it does no idication at tghe moment)

have to use it a bit more before final judgment as this as i said is first impressions

hope this is of some help

Last edited:
Looks an interesting bit of kit and can see some benefits for indoor/studio work if you can control the background. Maybe not so much for outdoor or general video use. Look forward to seeing some clips though.

Looking at the Amazon listing, it shouldn't be pushed along.

There are versions that one just pushes and a lot cheaper. That means if wanting to use at floor level crawling behind, and believe it or not I gave up crawling after babyhood.

Back