Taffys Wake...

Name
Ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
Since Friday I've been a mess, I don't get much time off work so when I heard I had two days off together I headed on down to Cardiff to spend some time with my Sister and family and the new pup. On Friday I recieved a call from Mum who was in pieces as our family dog had passed away during the day with my father somewhere in the middle of the ocean and noone there at home! I jumped straight in the car and headed home in a mess.

Saturday we had Baileys (our other Beardie) sister, cousing and great aunt over, visited him at the crematorium and gave him a seeing off, he really was a part of the family and someone who will be sorely missed.

Bailey was not his normal self, he knwos something is up and hasn't eaten for a couple of days, luckily something that can be normal for a Beardie!

I made sure the camera was there as I don't ahve to many good shots of Taff as he's been ill for a while although had perked up over recent weeks and hate the thought of not having shots of family and friends to keep memories going...

This morning we cremated Taffy which seemed to lift a massive weight from my shoulders and has helped a lot.

A few shots of the day and please do not hold back the crit, all photo's are good memories but would like to be able to make sure they are all as good as possible.

Sorry for the long babbling above.

IMG_4264.jpg

IMG_4214.jpg

IMG_4210.jpg

IMG_4193.jpg

IMG_4134.jpg

IMG_4110.jpg

Sorry to hear of your loss. I think they're all lovely pictures, the favourite being my last.

Ryan 1,2 ,3 and 11 for me spot on (y) when you get time you can come and do some of my loonies if you want, and get licked to death :LOL:

I can't get a decent shot of them palying and runing as I am always on the end of the camera and need someone to muck around with them.

Choccy cake waiting :naughty:

Thanks Sarah...

Briony, thank you. I don't know when my next day off will be for a while but rest assured I would love to come up and spend time rolling around with your two :)

Hi,

I am sorry for your loss, I recently lost my boy and it was the worst day of my life.

You've got some cracking pictures there, 12 and 8 do it for me

Jas

Thanks Sarah...

Briony, thank you. I don't know when my next day off will be for a while but rest assured I would love to come up and spend time rolling around with your two :)

No Ryan, I am doing the rolling you are taking the photos :LOL: :LOL::LOL::LOL: better than me :D

All beautiful shots Ryan, my fav being #8 followed by 11 and 12.

Our thoughts (my wife's & I) are with you all at this time.

Aww Ryan I really feel for you - I only 'borrow' dogs these days as I got in such a state when our collie X died over 14yrs ago.

The pictures are gorgeous and the model is stunning :) I love them all but no 5 makes me really smile - it's great (y)

So sorry to hear about you loss Ryan :hug: to you and youe family.

Loveley shots, can't choose a favourite, met a few beardies, lovely dogs :)

you have some great pics there that will give you good memories for years to come.

i know how you feel having lost Athena just over a month ago, having them cremated does help, it seems to bring closure but the grief will still get you now and again.

PS. don't do what i did and put all the pics of the dog in an album on flickr last week, i ended up crying my eyes out while holding her ashes and i wasn't right for a good few days . god i still miss her

aww Ryan, Sorry to learn that you lost Bailey. You though have some lovely shots to remind you of the good times. I know how it feels - lost two cats on the same day last year (one had to be put to sleep as she was fading fast from a nasal tumour and the other just died on my bedroom floor in her sleep - wasnt nice going to wake the cat in the morning and finding her stiff (eyes open and she looked really peaceful)), still think of them and get sad

Back