"Tag, you're it"

R

RobC

My one keeper out of 100 today.

4604247151_6e406dc6a7_o.jpg

I'm now convinced 200mm and cropping is not the way to record these creatures.

Thanks guys, I'm secretly quite pleased with it although do accept it could be better.

Does it sound weird if I tell you there were so many of the things in the sky the hardest thing was knowing which one to point your camera at !?

Cracking Rob, and know what you mean about picking one, is like being a kid in a sweet shop :naughty:

(y) I had NO :crying: keepers, crap day for me more practice needed although I did go out in the evening and try and get some from under the bale sledge, wehre Cosmix bee lives :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

(y) I had NO :crying: keepers, crap day for me more practice needed although I did go out in the evening and try and get some from under the bale sledge, wehre Cosmix bee lives :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:runaway: Ahhhhh Beeeeeeeee :D

Cracking Rob, and know what you mean about picking one, is like being a kid in a sweet shop :naughty:

Seriously, it was bonkers there yesterday. They're sooo effing fast when they come in !! I got a 25 shot sequence of tail feathers and ground at one point!

:(

That's not a bee, that's a flying mouse in a bee costume.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, it was bonkers there yesterday. They're sooo effing fast when they come in !! I got a 25 shot sequence of tail feathers and ground at one point!

Know what you mean :D

That's not a bee, that's an flying mouse with a paintjob.

Spot on with that :naughty:

Back