Tail in the Wet Wood

Edit My Images
Yes
Fro the Scot meet.

B1O0018.jpg
[/IMG]

I do wish I could display what I see on my screen.

Just cannot go from my master tiff. to the TP version without it turning muddy.:shrug:

Bunp.

This is the mares tail that 'steep' mentioned in Scots meet II.

We were not prepared to walk up-stream in the water so went for the watery glade painting look.

Let me know if it works. PS. this is a lot darker than the master.

I'm at work ( :eek:) so rubbish screen, but it looks too dark to see anything clearly. The rocks in the foreground look at bit OOF...but again, that may be my screen. I'll try to look again at home,....... if my brain reminds me!!

Its defenitly not too dark, great shot (y) the water on the rocks makes some of them look like metal, really nice!

The shadows are blocking up a bit too much for me. The other thing is it's a shot with a tremendous amount of detail - I had to use a compression setting of 20 to get the jpeg down to forum limits, so I'm sure we're not seeing ths shot at it's best.

I had a quick play with the levels..

B1O0018-2.jpg

Cracking shot! I'd bet a larger version would look superb.

Thank you for the kind comments .

If there is a 'one button' type fix for my problem in posting what I see I would be most grateful to hear.

My display is a 30" mac cinema/calibrated and all post work is done in CS2..

All I really did was increase the gamma slightly and gave it a small amount of USM.

I'm pretty sure my screen is reasonably well calibrated. I assume you're saving the shot in sRGB colour space for the web?

I assume you're saving the shot in sRGB colour space for the web?

Duhhh. & Whoops!

Thank you for that CT..(y)

That is missing from my save for web auto. set up.:shrug:

I'll amend it this evening. Doooooh.:bonk:

Back