Take a look at some stunning photography

S

Steve

You may not like the subject, you may not like the style but you can't deny the skill used and attention to detail shown in the finished photos.

I have so much to learn...

click

Enjoy

He certainly has a different viewpoint and yes they are amazing!

the shots are very clean, like the Nitzche(sic) shots, hes work is very clean also, is that down to lens or processing?

The next is flash based and requires a fast connection.

This is a lot more diverse and contains nudity so is definately NOT WORK SAFE

click

There are some strange and wonderful sites out there :)

That first one is so good its almost depressing ;) Wonder if I'll ever get shots that good. Love the tree frog.

Practice practice practice.....

Second one is good but a bit too glossy magazine for me.

I've seen Tim's work before. He inspired me to do my teddys. I thought that if he can produce stunning portraits of non-people types, then I can at least have a go too :)

That guy can certainly think out of the box. Those bats are stunning.

regards

Some photographers seem to ouze skill and have a knack to frame and shoot in a unique way while others seem to take "good" images (some of the ones on this site are equally as good as some in the following link) then work them with such post processing skill that they become simply outstanding. The extra "bit" is knowing when to stop with the extra work and say that the photo is finished.

click

Is this thread working to inspire and excite you or is it just depressing?

The shots from the first link depressed me, i dont know how they are so 'clean', cant decide if its just everything being right or equipment levels being very high or what, the content is very inspiring though!

First site posted is by far the most interesting for me, great stuff.

I can recognise the quality in the second one but the third just does nothing for me at all. Far too dark and dreary. It might be good work but it just isn't interesting enough to go through it all to find the gems which I have no doubt are there. :blush:

Inspiration. Portfolio 3 of the third link has great work especially the wind swept tree and the young lady looking out to see - looks very Russian (comrade).

Back