Take a moment to behold

Very nice - nuff said. ;) The warming filter has really helped the shot.

A cracking picture I like it. Its added alot of warmth to the scene..

I really like it, although it seems to my eyes that it leans a little to the left?

Definately a cracking view though, and (as always) very well captured. Will have to get myself out to the Lakes sometime soon as im missing the mountains ;)

A great shot, good colours and a good DoF. My one problem is that if we should take a moment to behold, who put the fence there?!!?

milou said:
A great shot, good colours and a good DoF. My one problem is that if we should take a moment to behold, who put the fence there?!!?

Exactly:p

great shot though non-the-less

Oh aye it's a great shot and it's the sort that makes me want to visit where it was taken.

milou said:
The site is about a mile south of the Lecht Ski Centre and is a small fenced area leading off a parking area.
Lots of people stop there to take in the breathtaking panoramic view.

I did think about ripping the fence up...I often clear foliage, weeds and litter out of view of a shot but I thought better of it!

Although I don't like the wire mesh, I quite liked the wooden part of the fence in the shot as the bright wood breaks up the shot a little.

The murky area to the right of the sky was due to extensive brush fires in the area.

Ive just asked my wife if i could take a moment to behold, and I got a slap for my efforts.

I just asked my Mrs could I take a moment to be old...I still had to do the dishes.

Back