Take a view (LPOTY)

Edit My Images
No
Just curious to see if many on the forum are going to have a crack at the lpoty this year.

I know several forum members have I'm the past & done well!

Cheers T

Quite interested in the Urban View category for this. Might give it a whirl (y)

I wasn't to worried about paying to enter. I'm not even worried about winning any money either. If I could get a photo in the book I'd be more than happy!

i always put a few in. Never get anywhere :) I was a bit dissapointed with a few of the shots that made the book last year, 2 shots of the same muddy carpark and a few telephone box roofs dont really make for a landscape to me. The first round has to be a total bun fight if they get thousands of entries in.

Not submitted any images this year, but I've had my work published in LPOTY previously, immensely gratifying as the amount of entries and quality of competition is huge.

I believe a bunch of lottery tickets may go a longer way to getting the money. It's a lottery, and no offence to previous winners, but I wasn't sure the standards of all winning entries were that high lately :(

Wildlife photographer of the year has a lot more of my respect, sadly I am not really in a position to submit anything worthy there.

Back