Take that out of your mouth !

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
I tried several times in vain to get a picture of my grandson without that dummy in his mouth, in the end I gave up.
The minute I put the camera away, he took it out, little bugger :LOL:

My grandson Owen

CSM_2078.jpg

beautiful picture
love the lighting
just such a shame about the dummy
kids eh!

He! he! check out that stare!!! :LOL:

Such a cutie, and you know what, with the way he's looking at you, and how tightly youve cropped,
the dummy kind of gives a little bit of cute comedy factor to the image, iyswim.
Definately one to show the girlfriend in years to come!

Forgot to say exposure,colours, & sharpness look spot on too! (y)

You're right about the dummy giving it a comedy factor, every time I look at it I have a little chuckle.
I should make the eyes huge in photoshop and it would look like one of those funny birthday cards :)

What a darling... its funny.. I usually hate dummies in... but because you said you tried to take it out... I like it! :D

or should I have used this smiley: :baby:

And this is what happens when its not in his mouth

CSM_2173.jpg

:LOL: @ the 1st image its terrific (y)
That expression say's it all
#2 is pretty cute as well but #1 for me most definately

#1 for me too, the cropping and colours just draw me in more.

Thanks all, I really like number 1 too :)

As said the 1st shot is great. Well exposed and the rest

Noticed the edit ticked and had a play. Hope you don't mind. The wee one's expression is priceless.

CSM_2078.jpg

What a lovely picture.. deffo one for the album! i like the dummy in!! lol.. it shows how he was when looking back! if all his pics had no dummy in how could you tell him when he's 20 that he always had one?? he wouldnt believe you!! he cant argue now!! lol..

These are beautes... :clap:(y)

Noticed the edit ticked and had a play. Hope you don't mind. The wee one's expression is priceless.

No problem at all, thats why the edit is ticked ;)

I want one......I want one....
Lens that is not dummy.

Looks much better on a calibrated monitor.

Good job m8

Back