Taken by my 4 year old

Edit My Images
No
DSCN1386.jpg

Will stick a few more of my sons photo's here soon. He has a good eye for a 4 year old. :banana:

This one is out of focus and all wrong of course, but waking daddy up with the flash is as candid as they come.

Give you r child a camera for a few hours and see what they shoot.. I can't begin to post he half of it and it is such an interesting insight into their lives. Fantastic revelation guaranteed
DSCN2152.jpg

a pal in the garden on my lads summer "shoot".
DSCN1372.jpg

Im thinking of giving my old casio to my daughter for her to play with, see how she gets on with that!

That first one is sooooo much better than some shots you see taken by people with far too much money to buy equipement with on some other forums i frequent!

Its interesting to see a four year olds view of the world in which he lives. Suprisingly they are all framed well, not chopping off heads etc. Like you said he has definately got the eye, given time I can see some future crackers.

EosD said:
That first one is sooooo much better than some shots you see taken by people with far too much money to buy equipement with on some other forums i frequent!

Oh so very true.. :thumb:

Thanks guys.. :)

There are a lot of guff shots too of course. It is interesting giving him the coolpix at a BBQ or party and then the next day seeing the whoole event from his persective. The cat, or washing machine may be of interest or some ones keys on a table quite a lot of fun to be had, as long you your are happy to risk a couple of hundred quids worth of compact. :shock:

Back