Takena pic with good depth. first time

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
First time with properly playing with the camera i took this.

Any thoughts? Original pic holds the info to what settings was used.

harrison1.jpg

Orignal size untouched pic here
http://chilli-choc.co.uk/boards/photography/P5230148.JPG

Bravo :clap:

That is an excellent photo!

Lovely colours, composition, pose, detail and exposure! All with an all-in-one camera!

Keep it up!

gorgeous
I wonder if just a fraction bigger to include the whole head?

it's already 1024 x 768 as it is! :LOL:

Thanks all, the thing was he wasn;t and didnt even know the camera was sat on my bean bag. i have a few more pics to share but these are of animals so will post them too.

lol, the orignal is 3264 x 2448

It was a wee bit of a cheeky comment,

from the rules. :rules:

Posting Images

You may include images / photos in your posts.

To respect people that still access the internet via dial up or that are running small screen resolutions, images displayed in posts should be no larger than 800 pixels along their longest side, and if hosted by us in our free gallery, also have a maximum filesize of 200kb. There is no file size restriction on images hosted offsite, although we urge users to be sensible, we reserve the right to break links to images we feel may take too long to download.
Panoramic images are permitted up to a maximum of 1000 pixels along the longest edge. We consider an image panoramic if it contains 2 or more shots stitched together, and has a 2:1 size ratio or higher. This means that if an image is 1000 pixels long, then it must be maximum 500 pixels high.

Image dimension rules apply to all images, regardless of hosting.

Back