Taking the best bits from one pic, and putting it in another??

Name
Melissa
Edit My Images
Yes
I was wondering if it's possible to combine parts of these 2 images I took together...

I use Photoshop 7. (and it's hard to find good tutorials for it, it's always CS3 or Elements people use...Grr)

Basically I want it to look like this 1st image (scary face dog) but I hate how the 'private' is too off to the left... So can i take the text on the sign of the second pic and put it over the 1st?

1st pic
ColeraineHalloweenTrip08353.jpg

2nd pic- need sign
ColeraineHalloweenTrip08351.jpg

Also, I want to clone out the number on the gate too... Is there healing tool on PS 7 or should i just use clone stamp?

I appreciate all input :)

Just open up both images then clone the text across. I don't know if there is a healing tool but clone will do just as good a job :)

If I were you I would use copy and paste not the clone tool, you will get a much better finish IMO.

Jenny.

It may be easier to do the dog as the writing is at a slightly different angle.

V-quick bodge :-

dog2.jpg

Thanks peoples, I'll have a wee go now :)

And MrGrubby, howd you do that??! And so darn quickly??

OMW!
I'm in complete awe here! these are awesome, how are you guys doing this?

(And thanx v much too :))

As I said I use copy and paste, copy the face of the one dog and paste it on the other, then use a layer mask (hide all ) and rub in with the brush just how much you want to show...... I am not sure I am making sense. Hope you understand lol.

Jenny.

Thanks peoples, I'll have a wee go now :)

And MrGrubby, howd you do that??! And so darn quickly??

I just opened up both images then used clone stamp to copy the selected head onto the other body. Didn't need any layer work, just varied the clone brush size around the edges.

It probably took longer to type this than do it :LOL:

*Like the shot Jenny, I forgot to keep the ears, looks much better with them (y)

Back