TalkPhotography Fantasy Football League(s) 2026/27

In the Head2Head league we also have a new leader, as Woodys wonders move to top spot as the only unbeaten team after beating last week's leader New oak Utd 55-34, and they drop to 2nd.

PALLIATORS PLOOK came out ahead of Iraola Tombola 81-65, and are on 6 points, the same as New Oak Utd. Also on 6 points in 4th, are Banished to Riyadh who lost to AVERAGE 36-51. Mrs Smith's Boys also with 6 points, move up to joint 5th with Penfold's Dangermice, after beating them 43-37.

And the last team on 6 points in 7th place are FiendishFC who beat me 40-37. :mad::LOL:

The next team to take on AVERAGE are FiendishFC. Vakanuinui vinaka. ;)

There should be some movement amongst the teams on 6 points as New Oak Utd and Penfold's Dangermice go H2H. ;)

TalkPhotography H2H 26/27 GW3
1788801487734.jpeg

TalkPhotography H2H 26/27 Results GW3
1788801499126.jpeg
TalkPhotography H2H 26/27 Fixtures GW4
1788801513189.jpeg
 
After 3 games I am bottom of both leagues, so in theory, the only way is up. ;):LOL:

Thing is I am quite happy with my squad. I think the main thing that affected me was not having Fernandes as my captain when he had his very good game week 2 with a hat trick. He only got 4 points as captain this week, :rolleyes: compared to the potential 69 points of week 2, which I got 23 as I didn't have him as captain.

I made the conscious decision to not have Haaland, as I like the flexibility of what not having him frees up for other options. If he has a great season compared to Fernandes, who has been my other choice for a lot of points, it could be a really bad season. Time will tell. :)
 
In the Head2Head league we also have a new leader, as Woodys wonders move to top spot as the only unbeaten team after beating last week's leader New oak Utd 55-34, and they drop to 2nd.

PALLIATORS PLOOK came out ahead of Iraola Tombola 81-65, and are on 6 points, the same as New Oak Utd. Also on 6 points in 4th, are Banished to Riyadh who lost to AVERAGE 36-51. Mrs Smith's Boys also with 6 points, move up to joint 5th with Penfold's Dangermice, after beating them 43-37.

And the last team on 6 points in 7th place are FiendishFC who beat me 40-37. :mad::LOL:

The next team to take on AVERAGE are FiendishFC. Vakanuinui vinaka. ;)

There should be some movement amongst the teams on 6 points as New Oak Utd and Penfold's Dangermice go H2H. ;)

TalkPhotography H2H 26/27 GW3
View attachment 492414

TalkPhotography H2H 26/27 Results GW3
View attachment 492415
TalkPhotography H2H 26/27 Fixtures GW4
View attachment 492416
So the only person who scored more than me was the person I was drawn against:headbang:
 
I've done my 3 weeks Haaland free ... phew!
I made the conscious decision to not have Haaland, as I like the flexibility of what not having him frees up for other options. If he has a great season compared to Fernandes, who has been my other choice for a lot of points, it could be a really bad season. Time will tell. :)

I did my 3 weeks Haalandless, but it's time to cave in for me ... I got very lucky on the triple captain so certainly not complaining - but want to ride that wave now!!

Haaaaaaaaland time! ... maybe :ROFLMAO:
 
Iraola Tombola still lead the TP league after getting 93 points, and are ahead of highest scorer of the week, Banished to Riyadh, :clap:by 14 points.

Woodys wonders(84) move up to 3rd, 20 points behind Banished to Riyadh. Mrs Smith's Boys(76) move up to 4th, 9 points behind, and 1 point ahead of Penfold's Dangermice, who stay in 5th.

The average point score for the week was 69.

There is a Friday game this week, so the deadline for making changes is Fri 18th Sep @18:30.

TalkPhotography Fantasy Football League 26/27 GW4

1789568457152.jpeg
 
In the Head2Head league, leader Woodys wonders remain unbeaten at the top, after winning against Biggin Bangers 84-51.

Banished to Riyadh move up to 2nd, 3 points behind, after beating Amber Army 103-58. Mrs Smith's Boys move up to 3rd, also on 9 points, after beating me, :( 76-55. Penfold's Dangermice move up to 4th, also on 9 points, after beating New Oak Utd 75-56.

Iraola Tombola move up to 5th, on 6 points, after winning their match up with Horspath Hounds 93-67'

FiendishFC lost against AVERAGE. :oops: :$ Next to take on AVERAGE are Iraola Tombola. Zorte on. ;)

I have yet to win any H2H, and am 0 for 4! :oops: :$ :rolleyes: :LOL:

TalkPhotography H2H 26/27 GW4
1789569722926.jpeg

TalkPhotography H2H 26/27 Results GW4
1789569738180.jpeg
TalkPhotography H2H 26/27 Fixtures GW5
1789569755058.jpeg
 
Last edited:
After doing so badly so far, I have decided to use the wildcard and go down the Haaland route. :rolleyes:

8 changes, let's see how many of them get injured during the internationals. :LOL:
 
Last edited:
After doing so badly so far, I have decided to use the wildcard and go down the Haaland route. :rolleyes:

8 changes, let's see how many of them get injured during the internationals. :LOL:

It's been a game so far! Haaland missed a sitter though [edit - just as I post a hat-trick happens!]
 
Last edited:
Iraola Tombola(53) are still on top spot, and increase their lead ahead of Banished to Riyadh(42) to 25 points.

Mrs Smith's Boys(46) move up to 3rd, 24 points behind Banished to Riyadh, and 2 points ahead of Woody's wonders(36) who drop a position to 4th.

New Oak Utd(57) move up to 5th, 1 point behind Woody's wonders, and 2 points ahead of Penfold's Dangermice(42).

The average point score for the week was 48.

Highest scorer of the week was me with 61! :jawdrop: I do not know how that happened. And next gameweek I have will have made 7 changes, which could be a mistake. Time will tell. :LOL:

We now have an extended international break, :headbang: and so the deadline for making changes is Sat 10th Oct @11:00.

​

TalkPhotography Fantasy Football League 26/27 GW5​

1790010310811.jpeg
 
In the Head2Head league we no longer have an unbeaten team. :( Woody's wonders lost their first H2H to FiendishFC 36-45, and drop a position to 2nd. Mrs Smith's Boys beat Wiretown FC 46-42, to go to top spot on the same 12 points, but ahead by 2 accumulated game points.

Banished to Riyadh are 2 points behind the top two, as are Penfold's Dangermice after they drew 42-42 with each other, and they are 3rd and 4th repectively. Iraola Tombola stay 5th, on 9 points, after winning against AVERAGE 53-48.

Next to take on AVERAGE are Horspath Hounds. Fiil klik. ;)

TalkPhotography H2H 26/27 GW5
1790011405611.jpeg
TalkPhotography H2H 26/27 Results GW5
1790011418180.jpeg
TalkPhotography H2H 26/27 Fixtures GW6
1790011434184.jpeg
 
After doing so badly so far, I have decided to use the wildcard and go down the Haaland route. :rolleyes:

8 changes, let's see how many of them get injured during the internationals. :LOL:
Well done 8 changes did the trick. Pity you can’t do it every week.
 
Well done 8 changes did the trick. Pity you can’t do it every week.
I haven't made the changes yet, :oops: :$ the changes, now going to be 7, is for the next gameweek. :LOL:

I can't rely fluking it like this next game week after the start I have had. :rolleyes: Change needed to happen, mainly getting Haaland in, but I have somehow kept a few others of the big names in too. :thinking:
 
Pay them extra?
 
Back
Top