Bargain Tamron 28-75 f2.8 FE mount Sony

Amazon have been doing this a lot lately, advertising items that are out of stock at reduced prices.

Especially with hard drives, then when you place an order for the out of stock item you get an email a week or two later saying that the item is no longer available and a link to purchase the exact same thing on a different url that is also a prime listing at a higher price.

Could be different with these though I guess, there is a shortage of these with all the suppliers at the moment.

Amazon have been doing this a lot lately, advertising items that are out of stock at reduced prices.

Especially with hard drives, then when you place an order for the out of stock item you get an email a week or two later saying that the item is no longer available and a link to purchase the exact same thing on a different url that is also a prime listing at a higher price.

Could be different with these though I guess, there is a shortage of these with all the suppliers at the moment.

Always worth the gamble with Amazon as they don't charge you until it's dispatched and most items I've ordered have came good.

arrgh I've got sony 24-105 f4 - do I really need this???????

gone up now to £799 so no I don't is the answer!!!

Back