Tamron lens repairers

Name
Steven
Edit My Images
No
Hello,

I had forgotten about this

I dropped my Tamron 17-50 at the weekend with filter on, the lens looks like its loosened at under the zoom ring and it doesnt sit straight

it still focuses and produces sharp pics but when "zooming" in and out it clicks, i am guessing its because its not aligned properly, I want to get it checked and repaired but who do i try?

Fixation dont do Tamron lenses, anyone have any ideas?

JP Solutions will probably be the authorized repairer, make sure it's not just the filter ring that has come loose, that's very common with the 17-50 and only takes a minute to sort

it pushes back but i wouldnt want to use force

sending it to the guys Puddleduck recommended tomorrow, instant responce from them, very professional aswell but the sounds looks of it

well I have had a quote for repair from Intro 2020 (they only got lens yesterday) and its going to cost me £67.48 to fix, Service so far has been fantasic, just need to ring back after 13:30 to confirm and make payment

price includes returns postage @7.50 aswell

very happy with that

the lens will get new rear barrel assembly, adjusting flange back, Adjust resolution power, as well as test AF and Zoom plus 6 months warranty

one happy chappy

JP Solutions will probably be the authorized repairer, make sure it's not just the filter ring that has come loose, that's very common with the 17-50 and only takes a minute to sort

/Thread Hi-jack

I have this problem it sounds like... common? I had a quick search here though and nothing.

Can you explain the fix and/or point me towards the correct thread/website?
:)

I have used intro2020 for a repair good pricing and fast turn round less than a week all in.(y)

Back