Tamworth tomorrow morning

Name
Shaun
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm looking for somewhere to go and shoot a few landscapey/architectural things tonorrow morning!

Anyone got any ideas??

Thanks

Have a ride around the outlying villages like Austrey/Warton and towards Orton, Wiggington/Elford/Haunton, Around Catton park which is near to the National Memorial Arboretum and also around Hurley/Bentley/Baxterley, there is some lovely contours of the land around these areas for landscapes, unfortunately i can't 'see' a landscape photo so steer clear of trying :LOL:
There are also old buildings in some of the villages and derelict buildings dotted around these rural areas,
Hope this helps a little
Atb
Cliff

Last edited:
Have a ride around the outlying villages like Austrey/Warton and towards Orton, Wiggington/Elford/Haunton, Around Catton park which is near to the National Memorial Arboretum and also around Hurley/Bentley/Baxterley, there is some lovely contours of the land around these areas for landscapes, unfortunately i can't 'see' a landscape photo so steer clear of trying :LOL:
There are also old buildings in some of the villages and derelict buildings dotted around these rural areas,
Hope this helps a little
Atb
Cliff

Bloody hell that my terrioity too !"!(y) Top of the hill at Orton on the Hill is a good landscape a sunset/rise location

Orton on the hill is a great place, My sister used to wait at the unicorn pub there so naturally I would get to see the amazing views when picking her up. I fancy doing a walk in the summer up there as I'm near polesworth.

Back