tattoo pillocks

Haha, i thought the lawnmower guy was pretty creative!

I liked that one too!

So IRS, what you gonna get? How about having 'Stupid' tattooed on your forehead :wacky: or looking like you've just been in an accident? :thinking: Some bizarre people out there,what can I say?!

nope. when my finances allow , i,m having Errol on my right forearm. he,s a swamp dragon from a terry pratchet book. his weird backwards digestive system means he blows fire out of his a**e.illustrated by josh kirby.
http://frankeinstein.blogia.com/upload/Errol.jpg

I have some pictures of insane tatoos i got emailed but there NSFW if someone can make the thread NSFW i will post them.

There was some very poor inkwork amongst that lot. Also some good technical work, even if I don't like the style of ink.

snapshot. visit a few tattoo artists. and get one your happy with. get opinions of someone who has used them if poss.
and think VERY CAREFULLY about what you want and WHERE you want it.
some employers dont like tats. if youve got one on your back , or up your sleeve , no problem. if you have " management must die" on your forehead , that could be interesting.
and dont forget, once its on, its there for good.
did i tell you i have supercalifragilisticexpialidociuos tatooed on my k**b.?:LOL:
dont know where you are, but i can recomend a few in notts derbys.

I must admit I have a small bar in my belly button, but NOTHING like those piercings. Made me feel quite ill! :puke:

lizardman.jpg

He probably wishes he could be a real Lizard man like the ones Icke talks about.

Wonder how heavy he was screaming when his tongue was split like that!

There are some really shocking tattoos on that link. Offensive, stupid, clever etc, but one of them kinda slips under the radar. One that I think needs a lot more recognition.

Its the guy with the full english breakfast tattooed on the top of his head. wtf is that about?

WHY? I'll never understand this. I think the gene pool needs thinning out.

Is there a case for compulsory euthanasia?

I really liked the spiders in the hand, its really clever.

I'm sue I saw the first guy with the tat on his forehead on the net somewhere before, he was a bit of a practical joker so his mates got it done while he was passed out drunk, naturally its a Henna type but took a hell of a lot of scrubbing to get off.

I know someone who has stainless steel ball bearing implants in his manhood which he described the process as 'a bit painfull'

WHY? I'll never understand this. I think the gene pool needs thinning out.

Is there a case for compulsory euthanasia?

the gene pool, the only pool with no lifeguard....how funny is the star wars tatts..they look like he got them when he was 6 stone lighter and now they have become all distorted on his blubbery back..gross!!

Some of those are truly awful, most though simply from a 'artwork' point of view. You will always find people who hate tattoos and can't undertand why people have them done.

Me I'm an addict :)

Back