taxi - Prague style

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
there are some great old cars being used for tours in Prague...

:D

DSC_0046a1.jpg

slight anoyance that i missed the front wheel slightly:shake: nevermind - i'll have to go back;)

Did you blur that in phtoshop? looks slightly odd that is in focus through the windscreen.

damn, caught out - yes, a quick and dirty blur in CS2, trying to 'lift' the car from the background - forgot about the windscreen!:bang:

Are you sure it's an old car, not a replica?

damn, caught out - yes, a quick and dirty blur in CS2, trying to 'lift' the car from the background - forgot about the windscreen!:bang:

Thats a great shot and interesting to see the blur technique on CS2 - I never would have guessed. Nice and bright - love it.

How did you feel wandering around with your camera kit. I was there a couple of years ago and felt a little uneasy wandering around early in the morning and last thing at night.

piccy take two:D

a bit more attention to detail and hopefully Robert is your mother's brother:LOL:

DSC_0046a2.jpg

Greg, not sure if it's original - definatley looked good though;)

BobR - well, i was somewhat nervous on the early morning shoot on the bridge. I packed by tripod and camera in a rucksack and scurried off, keeping a wary eye out for dodgy types...

As luck would have it, there were one or two others on the bridge - including some other photographers!

It looks like model to me... dont know why... maybe its too clean... :shrug: could be the fake blur making a weird DOF...

Either way, I like it well captured and nice sharp colours.

Love the car. Just a suggestion because there is a line on the cobblestone to the left of the car that goes from in focus to blurry try doing another layer with just a tiny bit of blur and just do that strip it makes it come out a little more natural.

2nd attempt is much better.
I'd be tempted top add a gradient on the blur so that it fades out better

piccy take two:D

a bit more attention to detail and hopefully Robert is your mother's brother:LOL:

Fanny's your aunt! Lovely shot mate and although I spotted straight away that it was a post processed blur I still liked it. As already stated a bit more time on it will turn it into perfection!

Nice motor! (y)

Back