Team GMF SW Time Trial

Name
james hatfield
Edit My Images
Yes
Well had a great day up Sweet lamb great commitment well organised some great company and all together great daay in fogy wales!

#1 rare use of flash for me
5132376489_b1d7206632_b.jpg

5132386261_ca0aba4821_b.jpg

5132389817_96487c2b1b_b.jpg

5132391109_35b569301a_b.jpg

5132376497_8853cd9d8a_b.jpg

5132993870_f9b43c2658_b.jpg

C&C welcome !

Hi James
As Pons has said really good set nice to see different locations instaead of 5 at the same spot, like the Beamer have a soft spot for them.
Alan

Hi mate, good set with alot of variety. Really like the first one, shocking how poor the visibility was!

That picture makes me laugh everytime I see it, I'm clearly not a happy bunny there am I?!

Cheers for the company aswell, glad I bumped into you and Phil early doors!

James
Glad you enjoyed it,but these deserve more positive comments imho,but rest assured they are "well" good ,despite lack of punters.:)

Thank you pons really appreciate that, i always get a shadey response on here even with non rally pics but thank you again

Hi James
As Pons has said really good set nice to see different locations instaead of 5 at the same spot, like the Beamer have a soft spot for them.
Alan

Thanks alan was nice to walk around the route it was a brilliant set up!

Hi mate, good set with alot of variety. Really like the first one, shocking how poor the visibility was!
That picture makes me laugh everytime I see it, I'm clearly not a happy bunny there am I?!

Cheers for the company aswell, glad I bumped into you and Phil early doors!

Thanks rhod really was bad in the morning wasn't it!
haha i just loved the look of disgust when the nova came past hahah
Was great company fairplay really enjoyed it!

They are all great, 1 and 2 are best for me and four because it is a MK1 as well :D

Thank you very much

Wonderful set in those conditions, must be feeling pretty proud of yourself.

Thank you was really expecting worse because of the fog! for a change i do feel good about these! normally im my own hard judge!

Thanks James

Back