Tebay 27th March

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all.

Quiet day at the mast today, but still one or two worthwhile contenders (y).

Tebay270308-13.jpg

What a difference the light makes!

Tebay270308-54.jpg

Steve...

OMG!!

Did someone tell that chopper driver they're going round the track the wrong way? :eek:
;)

That's a very good point Daz makes Steve where did this guy come from ? did he go all the way North to South at low level !!!

Great shot worth the wait.

Bill

Hi Bill / Daz.

He certainly did, much to our surprise :eek:.

Neil, Andy and I were busy chimping after the Tiffie when we heard the noise from behind the ridge, thought it was a train then saw this fella meandering down the vally :woot:.

BTW here's the Typhoon just prior, don't think this is one of my best though :|.

Tebay270308-38.jpg

Steve...

Looks like a good day out even if you say it was quiet. Very decent shots there

Sorry to hijack but.....

I have a day off on Monday before starting a new job and was wondering whether it was worth nipping up to have a look. Are Monday's a good day and where exactly do I need to head. It's all a bit dependent on the weather and what else I have to do otherwise i'm planning a Manchester airport day out.

Any help welcome.

Sorry to hijack but.....

I have a day off on Monday before starting a new job and was wondering whether it was worth nipping up to have a look. Are Monday's a good day and where exactly do I need to head. It's all a bit dependent on the weather and what else I have to do otherwise i'm planning a Manchester airport day out.

Any help welcome.

http://www.flylow-flyfast.co.uk/

Here's some good info with maps etc.

Cheers, I also got some handy PM's as well. Keep up the good work guys it's top stuff.

The helicopter shot is ace. Also the third shot of the Typhoon looks like it's flying over some desert in the middle east apart from the sheep. he he. I like that shot the most.

Back