Tebay

Name
kev
Edit My Images
Yes
Advice needed you guys ,thinking of going up to tebay on thursday this week can i exspect some action or would i be better off going to wales ?. I know that there's no guarentee of any planes but does tebay get its fair share of traffic. reason for going to tebay is that its closer for me about two hours drive

Well the only advice I can offer is to check the weather and go with the best forecast, thats about the only thing that can be predicted as trying to second guess the RAF is virtually impossible :shrug:.

The lakes do not generally get as much traffic as the loop but makes up for it with frontliners regularly transiting through, a case of quality not quantity although I have had days with over 20 movements at Tebay :clap:.

Be patient and keep your eyes peeled something usually happens.

Thanks mr sandds ??i will keep a watch on the weather and who knows it might just be a good day

Well the only advice I can offer is to check the weather and go with the best forecast, thats about the only thing that can be predicted as trying to second guess the RAF is virtually impossible :shrug:.

The lakes do not generally get as much traffic as the loop but makes up for it with frontliners regularly transiting through, a case of quality not quantity although I have had days with over 20 movements at Tebay :clap:.

and just to add "block leave" has started or is about to - plus there is that festival on at Bala !! - lots of traffic on narrow roads !! the rest is down to the luck of the day !

Steve
you must be blessed with far better luck than me at Tebay
out of around 50 visits in the last 6 years I have never had anything remotely approaching twenty aircraft, in fact I think I have only had 10 twice in all that time
along with more blanks than I care to remember
Chris

Back