telegraph poles + ROTATIONAL FRAME ADDED..:D

Name
Geof
Edit My Images
Yes

STUPID ME....GRRR...2.35* left rotation complete captain!

part colour and part black to white with a lot of faffing around with burning and dodging

chat moss, lancashire
cheers
geof

Last edited:
I think that the faffing has worked geof but and I appreciate that the telegraph poles are leaning in reality the photo still needs a little CCW rotation just looking at the horizon and that small red/white aerial in the background as an indication (y)

Matt

Nice picture and 'faffing about :D.

I agree with Matthew needs rotating ccw roughly -2.35°

I love it Geoff! :clap:
Maybe a tad too much PP but the overall composition really works imho.
A quick 2 deg CCW rotation in PS puts the striped antenna dead upright but those telegraph poles are seriously wonky! :LOL:
Great stuff, well done. (y)

Very nice pic, I see I have a lot to learn. Not sure if it's because I use my phone a lot to view the forums, but I didn't even see the red and white pole.

to you and all the sharp eyed afficionadoes..thanks for the corrective critique

to me..BACK TO BASICS, TOAD!!!!, YOU FOOL

corrected in op
cheers
geof

That's a worthwhile correction Geof but you need to clone into/ fill the blank areas created by the rotation or crop from within the remaining picture. If you crop, looks like you're going to lose the top of the nearest pole so some filling might be on the agenda.

If you're using CS5, try the content aware fill feature.

That's a worthwhile correction Geof but you need to clone into/ fill the blank areas created by the rotation or crop from within the remaining picture. If you crop, looks like you're going to lose the top of the nearest pole so some filling might be on the agenda
Content fill saves the day easy enough

That's a worthwhile correction Geof but you need to clone into/ fill the blank areas created by the rotation or crop from within the remaining picture. If you crop, looks like you're going to lose the top of the nearest pole so some filling might be on the agenda.

If you're using CS5, try the content aware fill feature.

yes i could have done that or went back to the original
i was being silly and petty
cheers
geof

Love number 2, was that a finger in the eye for someone.

just some TP photo fun banter...how dull it would be to be a perfectionist
:thinking:must try harder

Back