Tenby and around

Edit My Images
Yes
Went to Tenby for a week for the school hols.
Or at least that was the plan, until the car went "phut rattle rattle clang". Got a "free" trip home on a tow-truck and ended up back in work on Thursday :(
[followed by a £500 repair bill :crying: :shake: ]

Anyway enough grumpin' (... ok I'm lying :p ) on with the photos.
Comments C&C etc

Tenby harbour (why can't they ban cars when I'm trying to be arty?)
526698122_8bb129d4b4_o.jpg

Sea shot (nr to St Govan's Chapel, where someone was getting married... If you know the place you'll realise this is "different" location to tie the knot clicky)
526698008_dd7112129d_o.jpg

Caldey Island from the Ridgeway (thinking of going large print on this??)
526697858_9e5866e7f1_o.jpg

Inland,180 degrees the other way from the previous shot.
526788155_a9f82a6ffa_o.jpg

Me and the missus had a stunning holiday there last year. Not a cloud in the sky for the week we went, you couldn't have gotten better weather. I like number 1 as I know how nice the harbour area is down there. What with all the coulourful buildings and that. (y) (y)

All of them cracking shots Paul.

Colours, sharpness, everything is spot on.

Shame about the car and the repair bill, the holiday being stopped short but I hope you enjoyed what holiday you did get :)

Thumbs up for the big print.

I like Tenby. Too many English tourists there, though. *grin*

Sorry to hear about the car Paul. Nice pics although the posts in the last two spoil them slightly. Hope you had an enjoyable break! :wave:

Nice shots Paul - funnily enough in the height of the season (July & August I think) - there IS a car ban in the centre of Tenby.

I think the shot of Caldy is nice (did you make it onto Caldy? It's quite photogenic too!)

Thanks for sharing!!

Matt

Back