Tesco gave me a voucher

Their fruit and veg is usually better than the other supermarkets as well as being about 2/3rds the price.

The problem I have with Lidl is that things are only on sale briefly, then they often dissapear forever!

If you find something you like theirs no guarantee you will see it again. I remember this real nice chilli sauce they had, it had mint and stuff in it which was completely different to anywhere else and I got one bottle and hav'nt seen it since.

I know how Lidl sources it's goods and obviously it's a great way for them to do good deals but it can be annoying for the customers.

I'd agree with that, I tend to make a secondary shopping trip a week to Aldi just for some of the fruit and veg.

The wife & I had this discussion but putting the quality of frut & veg aside (with Aldi/Lidl being way better) by the time we make a second trip to another supermarket, the additional cost in fuel would pretty wipe out any cost savings :LOL:

Hadn't checked my Asda receipts for a few weeks so it was nice suprise this morning to print off vouchers for £2.29, £2.70 and £6.71 :)

Back